[access-uk] Re: n v d a

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 15:22:01 -0000

Hi Trace.

Well, as long as you're happy then that's what matters. Just remember that you have the option of Vocalizer if you want it, also you'll have the satisfaction of knowing that a small part of the fee you pay goes directly to NV Access, the developers of NVDA so you're making a donation in the price you pay.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Spring Flower
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2013 2:32 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: n v d a

i just love a challenge and getting used to the little man in nvda will be
one of them!!

i'm also tight fisted lol

he's actually growing on me and i laugh every time i hear him!!

trace

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>