[access-uk] Re: mystery cd's

  • From: "Christine Weetman" <goatmum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 00:52:03 +0100

Andrew I think it is likely to be a weekly news CD from DeafBlindUK
I wasn't aware they still made it, but there you go, if you have it they
must be!  If you like keeping up with the news but find it difficult then
you can read that, its only very short and not bad at all.  If it isn't
that, it would be very interesting to hear what it is?

BWS.  Christine W.----- Original Message -----