[access-uk] my r n i b newspapers findings

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 10:20:15 +0100

Hi all,
being doing some research on how the email service works for me on the r n i b newspapers.
Well with my sense product it will not download the attachments.
with Telorion it will download the attachments butt then I have to move them from downloads to telorion book for them to read.
I will ring the r n i b to see why the text files have to be zipped
if unzipped it would solve the sense problem I think.
wonder if any u 2 users are finding this as well.
also when going online to acquire a newspaper with the sense it will not download the files from the new r n i b site.