[access-uk] my podcast on android nottifire

  • From: austin pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, accessindia <accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, eyes-free <eyes-free@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 20:44:26 +0530

hi all.
i have made a podcast demonstrating android app which helps you get
your phone notifications on your pc or mac or linix the audio is lot
good in this 1 so tell me what you think about the demo it can be
downloaded from

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ugl2m8

its a rar file in it is the podcast and a txt file which has the link
to instructions and how to setup the app open the link from the txt
file in your browser and read instructions to download setup files
click on downloads link

--
send from my samsung galaxy y pro duos b5512 android bassed phone