[access-uk] Re: my keyboards rearranged it's keys!

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 20:25:49 -0000

Hi Kevin,

I don't know the answer to your problem, except that if it is a Logitech
keyboard, then there are certainly special drivers for it.  I have seen them
before.  You may have to go on their web site, and get them.

All the best
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,
Fax:  +44(0)1438 759589