[access-uk] Re: my iphone problem

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 19:43:40 +0100

this is the sort of thing that has been on watch dog on the bbc sadly there are
some very nasty people out there.

From: ?was <dmarc-noreply-outsider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender
"earson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, 28 August 2015 10.06 pm

Hi my friend,

Mike has just reminded me of a senario I had, once, when I sold the
first Plextor some years ago. I sent it off to him and left my
card in by mistake. It was quite an expensive card at the time and
I had had no intention of leaving it, nor had I said to him that he
could have a card.

Basically he said "Finders keepers" ... Neither of us can now
remember whether I got the card back, but I remember having to
write to Graham about it.

I do hope you're successful in sorting this out and that it was a
genuine oversight on the guy's part. Of course, if he sent it off
to the wrong person then he's reliant on that person to return it
to him, or send it on to you ...

So sorry, Graham, to learn about this.

Carol P