[access-uk] my diskgo flash drive problems

  • From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 21:41:10 -0000

Hi list:

I hope you can help.

more on the diskgo     flash drive:

when I inserted the flash drive, my keyboard locked up, the computer seemed
to disconnect all the USBS, then reconnect them.  The system then told me
that the USB device was not recognised.  Then I restarted the pc and tried
inserting the drive again.  this time it found it and labelled it drive G.
then tried to install something called launch pad that came up with an
error.  The installer came up with an error. But when I tried to save stuff
to it, it didn't take very well and told me there was an error and had to
close.  This happened twice more.  after messing about with adding hardware
and device manager. I got fed up and thought I'd mail the list to see if you
knew anything.

any thoughts on how I can get these flash drives

thanks.

Hope to hear from you soon.

from Martin.

Please email me at:

m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks.

if you're interested in discussing everything soft toy animal related,
please visit my group at:

http://groups.msn.com/thesofttoyanimalcollectorsgroup

please visit my website:

www.martin-wilsher.co.uk