[access-uk] Re: my desktop

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 09:59:26 +0100

Hi Mo

I think it may have sorted itself out, am still getting the
high temps with the cpu, will get that checked, I have used
hw monitor and it is also showing the high temps. I didn't
know that there was a grill on the left side, I had that
against the side up-right of the desk so air couldn't
escape, when Paul the technician gets back to me I will get
him to check the cpu though as I am concerned with that. The
psu isn't so warm now.

Regards

Adrien