[access-uk] my computer is telling porkies!

  • From: g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 09:22:57 +0100

Hi George:

Thanks for the URL

Having failed twice, and slipped up, having attempted to print a test page, I
went for a walk, and on rturn an error message:

Your printer is out of paper.

Having dismantled it, cleaned various moving bits with alcohol (not the
drinking sort) and re-assembled, it is still not playing nicely.

The solution is going to be to interr it to the hardware cemetery, I will take
off my scrouge hat and buy something a little newer.

Thanks

David