[access-uk] Re: mute

  • From: Eleanor burke <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 16:43:24 +0100

Command-f5 or you may have muted the output altogether in which case you press
fn-f10 or just f10 depending on how you've configured f1, f2 etc.

On 19 Aug 2015, at 16:02, David Weston <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi, My iMac computer just now went into mute, so I was without Voice/Over
working. I would like to know how I can get Voice/Over back working again.
This time I had to get my sighted wife to do it for me, but if she is not
here I want to be able to do it myself. I can not see the screen so I can not
use a mouse. David.** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following
link:-