[access-uk] mute

  • From: David Weston <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk access-uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 16:02:57 +0100

Hi, My iMac computer just now went into mute, so I was without Voice/Over
working. I would like to know how I can get Voice/Over back working again. This
time I had to get my sighted wife to do it for me, but if she is not here I
want to be able to do it myself. I can not see the screen so I can not use a
mouse. David.** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-