[access-uk] Re: music shairing program

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 18:01:42 -0000

Hi Trace,

I think you misunderstood me.  You don't have to make each transaction
separately, you can add all you want to your basket, just like shopping at
Tesco, then purchase as many tracks as you like.  When I say you don't set
up an account, you do enter an account in terms of Email address and
password, but that's it.  You don't pay monthly like you do with Napster for
example.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx