[access-uk] msn query

  • From: "Colin Fowler" <colin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 10:00:11 -0000

I'm using msn 5 with XP pro SP2, and just experienced the following problem.

 We could not send this file because the connection is blocked. Please contact
your system administrator or Internet service provider; they may be able to
enable file transfers.

Col says:

shit!

I wonder if this something to do with the firewall settings again, I keep
encountering difficulties with accessing certain links on websites, and I'm
concerned that my firewall settings are too over stringent.

If anyone can shed any light on this, then I'd be extremely grateful.

Colin F