[access-uk] mp4 files (was: RE: Re: What new phone?

  • From: "Damon Rose" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 15:14:59 +0100

Wish could help Eleanor. Can you play no MP4 files at all? I'm guessing
there are a fair few codecs out there which create mp4 files and suspect
that maybe one of these just doesn't play too well.

Is it possible that you need to upgrade your phone's firmware in order
to play mp4? Or is it written on the box your phone came in? If you
googled and discovered that your phone should play mp4 files then
perhaps it refers to a later firmware version. Or indeed just the
player.

...Damon