[access-uk] Re: "mp3 to midi conversion"

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 14:39:28 +0100

HI Joe

"Now, how would the software cope with a full symphony orchestra Strings,
wood-wind, brass, piano, timps chellos, bass, drums into MIDI!!!  Would you
get a JPG of the conductors' batton movements?  Then bring on a 90 voice
choir"

The point is that it doesn't do this and this is probably the biggest
obstacle for most people.  I may contuct a few experiments when time allows
just to see how good this really is on terms that it can handle.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support