[access-uk] Re: "mp3 to midi conversion"

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 18:36:20 +0100

Hi,

There may be some way of doing it, but MIDI and MP3/Wave data are very
different - MIDI data being data that MIDI software reads and plays it
through the MIDI output system, whereas MP3/Wav is just pure sound data.

If there is any software that does this, which I doubt, it would have to
be quite expensive, quite technical and possibly won't give you what you
want.

Let me know if you find anything as I would be interested to hear
results.

Thanks.
Andrew.