[access-uk] Re: mp3 recorders

  • From: "phil stephenson" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 15:14:56 +0100

Dave,

I have Dragon but have never thought of combining it with files recorded via
my ptr2, I presume you mean asking Dragon to convert audio that is of the
voice that it has already been trained to use?  Interesting notion, I wonder
if it's possible, I'm sure listers will tell us why it's a crazy idea?!!

Cheers,

Phil