[access-uk] Re: mp3 players

  • From: "Christine Weetman" <goatmum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 00:18:49 +0100

I don't know if anyone has answered this one...but try the Zen Stone.  I've
never even Touched an MP3 player before but I got mine a few days ago and
now I've filled it up, two CD's ten audio books and a bunch of old episodes
of the Clithero Kid.  I've never had so much fun since I met this computer
and I didn't have Any sighted help at all, anything I wanted to know I asked
on group, so I'm very proud of myself as I'm totally blind and wear two
hearing aids so it hasn't been easy...well shouldn't have, but to be honest
what I did was get the instructions from Carol on here, braille them out and
do it from there.  It was actually "A Piece Of Cake"!  If you do buy one of
these then just ask me off group on:
goatmum@xxxxxxx
if you like and I'll email you the same instructions as I used.  I'm going
to keep them as I'm a slow learner (due to my age) and only using and using
things repeatedly teaches me how to do them.

Good Luck.  Christine W.