[access-uk] Re: mp3 players

  • From: "Christine Weetman" <goatmum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 21:45:44 +0100

Hi its Brilliant...If I can use it, then its a Must-by for anyone whose
never had an MP3 player...All I had is a small one which holds my favourite
6 or 7 songs on it...I've Never changed them my daughter put them on for me
when I bought it 4 years ago and nothings been touched since that mysterious
day! lol

No you don't need any software to use the Zen, its one gig and the size of a
pp3 battery rolled out a little, or the size of a guest soap in a hotel, or
the size of my peddomiter...I've mislaid it already for half a day and it
was only where I had Expected I'd put it because I Never lose things!I have
finished filling mine up today Completely, when you get it, there are two
folders on it with some nice music which demonstrates its pottential and now
I also have ten talking books on it, one song sung by my son and friends and
a whole load of episodes of the Clithro kid!  Totally Amazing.  Thanks to
our good friend Carol Pearson on here I have learnt a whole new bunch of
good stuff. Thanks Carol, Hope your having a Lovely holiday right now.
Christine.