[access-uk] Re: mp3 player

  • From: <alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 10:09:52 +0100

I was thinking the same thing myself actually, I've got a front and back
camera on my N70 and have wondered whether or not I could use them?  lol....
Seriously though for a minute, I wonder if anyone on here actually has used
their cameras built into their phones, and did it work out?  Having no sight
at all, I wouldn't know whether it would work unless I had someone to look
at the video or photos.

Alex
skype name: grytpype2006
windows live messenger name: alex.thynne