[access-uk] Re: mp3 and get_iplayer

  • From: Deddajay <maillists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 14:24:32 +0100

If you add the command:

 get_iplayer --prefs-add --aactomp3

it will automatically convert the download file to mp3. Please note, you need to add a double dash with no spaces in front of each command for the correct syntax. Or could also just copy and paste from here.

Hope this helps.

Deddajay

On 28/05/2014 13:19, jefflint wrote:
I  have managed to dowload from Iplayer very successfully
provided I listen to the files on my computer no problem, but when I transfer them to my victor reader stream, they do not respond as MP3 files?
How do I  transfer get-iplayer dowload to MP3?
Jeff