[access-uk] moto g or moto e?

  • From: Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: A general technology discussion list <the-tech-zone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phones and Tabs." <mobile.accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, eyes-free@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, keyboardusers <keyboardusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, list <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, sayeverything <sayeverything@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, tb-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 08:17:32 +0530

hi all.
my friend requires a phone i suggested going for motorola as it will
get faster android updates.
now the problem is with which phone to go with?
moto e, moto g or moto x
he will be using the phone to make and receive calls sms watsap browse
internet emails facebook twitter and if there are some accessable
games for android then to play this games.
the phone should have dual sim capibility
austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.