[access-uk] motherboard and onboard graphics

  • From: "kevin and Emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 11:15:45 +0100

hi all, this system came with a PCI graphics card. how do i find out if my
motherboard has onboard graphics? it appears to have the relevant connections,
but i can't find any mention of onboard graphics in device manager etc. i'd
guess not all boards have built-in graphics?  i've ran the most upto date
version of everest ultimate edition, to find out make and modewl of my
motherboard, but even though the system's only 6 weeks old, i can't find the
model on the manufacturers website. any advice would be appreciated?
kevin - (lord l)
"Civilization exists by geological consent, subject to change without
notice"-Will Durant
contact me:
email/msn: kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx
skype: lordandladyl