[access-uk] Re: more mail bouncing.

  • From: "TrueBlue & Proud" <billy72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 10:32:11 +0100

Peter, good to hear from you again.
Thanks for the advice. I have now gotten Googlemail to run in OE.
Please tell me what kinda deal you managed to get with Sky, and what kind of a setup have you got?.

The dinky doo list is still aboot the same, but I haven't noticed much change for quite sometime.
The only 2 posters are usually Irene, and Carole from Dundee.
Don't know if you heard, but Scottie McClue was on the radio a couple of weeks ago, but not his own show I'm afraid. There was an Interview with the great man on Luna Radio. Don't please ask me anything aboot Luna Radio. I got the link from Irene.
I only know it is on one of the Spanish Islands.

I have an Idea aboot a new mailing list, but don't know just where to base it. I'm really sick fed up with Yahoo, but some people have told me Google are just as bad as far as bouncing mail goes.

Hope you are all well, and that the sun is shining on you.
Soon be the summer, and plenty o cash to be made with the old squeeze box,

Dinky doo

Billy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Logue" <castle2008@xxxxxxx>