[access-uk] Re: more cut backs

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 16:33:01 -0000

I’m sure these costs have been investigated when the system was set up. One
advantage of the current system is that copies of books can be produced more or
less on demand as their existence as discs is for a strictly limited period (in
theory). In the end, it all seems to come down to the collision of copyright
and cost.

Iain