[access-uk] Re: more cut backs

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 10:24:50 -0000

On my Talking Book list, we were told that this would save a considerable
amount of money and that the packaging had been robustly tested. The green card
was also played. I would have thought that with this kind of packaging, there
was a danger that foreign material could actually get in through the disc hole
and damage the playing side.

Iain