[access-uk] Re: more broadband servers?

  • From: "Trueblue & Proud" <the.loyalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 08:39:05 -0000

thanks Kevin,one more vote for plus.net
Billy

----- Original Message ----- From: "kevin and emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2006 11:58 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: more broadband servers?

i'd recommend plusnet any day! the only reason i left them wasn't down to
them but to BT. when we moved i couldn't get ADSL because my exchange had no
capacity and BT helpfully couldn't or wouldn't tell plusnet or myself when
it would be sorted. i was with them for 3 years and only had one down time
in those 3 years.
Kevin - co-owner/moderator of the blind gamers discussion list
contact me via email/msn:
kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx