[access-uk] Re: mixers

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 06:46:05 +0100

Hi John,

I don't think that is quite the same.  With a splitter, you can only play
one device at a time usually, and you don't have any fade control over it.
A mixer on the other hand would give complete control.  Depends on how far
you want to take it, but I wouldn't be without my Spirit By Soundcraft M12
mixer, but that may be a bit expensive for some.

All the best

Steve