[access-uk] Re: microwave oven query

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 12:45:41 +0000

I have that type of microwave but I an not at home and forget the make of it.
No adaptations but the buttons are meaningful once you remember what each one
is. If you have not found one then ask again a week from today. I bought mine
from John Lewis. They are on-line but you would need to go in to a store to
have a look at it really to ensure it is what you are looking for.