[access-uk] Re: micrososoft c++ runtime error?

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 14:25:40 -0000

Hi Martin. You might have sorted this by now, if so just ignore this!

The problem certainly sounds weird, and certainly something I've never come
across. A couple of things to try is maybe clear out any unused programs and
then clean the registry to get rid of any keys with erroneous values.

Another thing which might be worth doing is running a Google search to see if
anyone else has experienced a similar problem. Actually thinking about it,
doing some research online might be better off your first port of call. I'll
have a look later myself if I get a moment.

Mark