[access-uk] Re: microsoft access and jaws

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 21:20:30 +0100

Hi

I got the tutorial from the Iowa Department for the Blind. I had this tutorial when it was first produced probably about three years ago, could be longer, and unfortunately misplaced the files. So I had to obtain them again.

The Iowa department have changed a lot in terms of processing these tutorials and it seems have scaled down their operations a little. However, I did call them, and the lady I spoke to was extremely helpful and did everything she could to ensure that I had the files as quickly as she was able to send them. The files for this particular tutorial are quite large (about 5 MB altogether), but together we worked it out and I have the files now. So I would highly recommend this organisation.

The web site address if I recall is
http://www.blind.state.ia.us/assist/index.htm

Brian Hartgen

MSN: brian@xxxxxxxxxxx