[access-uk] Re: microphone levels

  • From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 17:31:20 +0100

You need to go through the audio tuning wizard in audio under the file menuin msn messenger.

or you could try this in volume control.

open vol control.
press alt and then scroll to properties. arrow down to recording devices, tab across to the list view and select microphone. Tab to okay and hit enter. find the mic volume control using tab and increase the volume in the list view. once this is done, alt f 4 out of this and out of vol ctrl altogether.----- Original Message ----