[access-uk] Re: micro usb?

  • From: <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 08:11:39 +0100

No Billy My SD Card is inside the phone the micro USB port is under a cover on
the right edge of the phone. this is for re-charging and input/output to the
computer. Mine is not a Nexus but it could be you have a cover somewhere else
hidden on the machine. After all it’s got to be there somewhere.

Roger