[access-uk] Re: messages on iPhone plus

  • From: "Janet Bell" <janet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 12:22:03 -0000

Hope someone can help

Janet

-----Original Message----- From: Edward Green
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2014 12:14 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Verdict on iPhone 6 Plus

Hi Matt,

I’m with Craig, I really like the 6 Plus and also have the 128GB model. I particularly like the much improved battery life over previous iPhone models

However, I’d recommend having a look at one first before you buy one. This is stating the obvious, but it really is a lot bigger than previous iPhones and the iPhone 6. You’ll want to make sure you’d be comfortable using it as an actual phone, assuming you intend to do so.

I’ve also used the on screen braille keyboard and quite like it, though it’s not my primary input method.

Cheers,

Ed
On 26 Oct 2014, at 11:23, MJ Williams <matthewjwilliams101@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hang on, let me get this right
128 gb memory on your iPhone 6 plus?
that's wonderful!
Have you tried the onscreen braille keypad yet?
Matt
At 11:10 26/10/2014, you wrote:
MJ,

For me, 」48/month for 128GB iPhone 6 Plus on O2 is totally worth it - if you get 4G in your area, if you don稚, I壇 argue the price is a bit steep.

I spent 10am to 2am yesterday/last night streaming, yes, streaming podcasts in Downcast (not downloading them first) and when I went to bed I had 51% battery left. VoiceOver and the phone in general is superbly smooth and responsive, Alex is finally here and the almost 900MB for him is worth it.

I have no complaints, was well worth skipping the 5S for, I致e always skipped the S models.

Regards,
Craig Blake.

> On 26 Oct 2014, at 11:01, MJ Williams <matthewjwilliams101@xxxxxxxxx> > wrote:
>
> People,
> So, what's it like? is it worth the 」50 a month 2 year contract? Well, > Tesco is offering it for 」45 pcm. > I'm going to wait until january when the prices are hopefully a bit > more affordable.
>
> Cheers,
> Matt

-----
No virus found in this message.