[access-uk] Re: message rules

  • From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 15:04:29 -0000

Hi Jo.

Try routing your JAWS cursor or equivalent to the combo box where you've
just chosen to move to folder and then arrow down.  When you hear the words
'Move to specified folder', issue a single left mouse click on the word
specified and see if that brings up your folder dialogue.

Regards.

Kevin
E-mail: kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx