[access-uk] Re: maybe we should close the subject now

  • From: Eleanor burke <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 22:07:16 +0100

yes you would get the money back John if it had happened through PayPal.

On 29 Aug 2015, at 19:57, john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

hi all many thanks for everyone being so kind so what happened to me.

maybe we should close the subject now.

i only wish the person who has the phone all the best in getting it to work
but if it is a contracted phone surely that is some kind of wrong doing as
well.

what ever happens it has been very heart warming to what people have said to
me offlist and again next time i will use paypal. even though i do not know
would would happen and how it would proceed if say this had happened of
course there must be a way on paypal where you can get the money back. well a
few beers now.