[access-uk] Re: making my plextalk pocket audible accessible

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 17:19:59 +0100

Hi Jim.

No, you don't need to renew your audible membership, membership is entirely optional and any books you've bought with membership credits in the past are yours to keep and redownload. You will not be able to copy the activation file over like that as activation is tied to each individual device's hardware and software profile.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Jim McAuslan
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 5:07 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: making my plextalk pocket audible accessible

Hi Ibrahim,

So I'll have to renew my audible membership?  Not sure I want to do that
just yet.
I have a Victor Stream which can play my audible books ok and if I
remember correctly, there's a little tiny file on the sd card which
makes the card readable.  It maybe on the root of the card or in the
audible folder, not sure.
If I can find it can't I copy this from one card to the other?
Jim Mc
On 24/10/2013 16:58, Ibrahim Gucukoglu wrote:
Hi Jim.

In order to play the Audible content you downloaded, you need to activate your Plextalk pocket with the audible service, using the account under which the content was purchased. It isn't possible to buy audible content without an account, so visit the Audible website and have your password re-sent to you if you have forgotten it. once you have signed in to your account, you can download the Audible Download Manager software to activate your Plextalk Pocket.

-----Original Message----- From: Jim McAuslan
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 4:19 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] making my plextalk pocket audible accessible

Hi List,

I have a oldish plextalk pocket which I last upgraded about 2 or more
years ago.
I can't play audible files back on it and I wonder how I can make it
audible accessible.
At present I don't have an audible account but I still have all my
audible titles.
Will I have to go to the audible site to make my device audible ready?

Cheers.

--
Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn
Minds are like parachutes!