[access-uk] main stream gps

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 13:49:12 +0000

Hi all
When I was tuning last Saturday one of my customers had a main stream gps.
once the destination was put in the system gave instructions to that destination. I wonder now that mobile speak four is out whether these systems would be more accessible for us.
the thing about these devices is they are small and cheap.
must see which devices mobile speak will run on.