[access-uk] Re: mailing list for n v d a

  • From: "Spring Flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 18:39:26 -0000

just sent off the sub request now, thanks heaps

trace

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Benson" <paul.benson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Spring Flower - Email Address: spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 27/01/2013 17:54
Sent To: Access-UK - Email Address: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi

is there such a thing,

i have this afternoon installed n v d a, i know there's a good section on learning the keyboard short cuts but i was wondering if anyone could quickly tell me how to navigate using n v d a in itunes. i can tab around and its great but can't seem to access my music library to choose tracks in order to make a play list etc, so a mailing list would help get me started.

trace
Nj.²?zSvz¢Â-T¶qºªµz¶,¹®!Szz¶±j±¶qºªµz¶Sy-·ºn?¢.S¢¹²jzyr¶s?--SSj¡z'¹~-²²