[access-uk] Re: magic desktop etc

  • From: Jim McAuslan <jim.mcauslan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2014 14:13:31 +0100

HI Tony,
I deleted the relevant bits from my programs
list but I'm still getting notification of the update.
Not quite sure how to proceed now.

Jim Mc
On 03/04/2014 11:04, tony scanlon wrote:
Hi Jim
Is it a HP laptop by any chance. If so I just deleted that program recently by gong into the control panel and add remove programs. If its the same one as me it is just a visual effect for making your desktop look more attractive and of no value to us and probably slows down your system.
Tony

On 3 April 2014 10:25, Jim McAuslan <jim.mcauslan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:jim.mcauslan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hi List,

    I keep on getting a software notification for Magic, not the FS
    product but something called magic desktop. How do I get rid of
    this application and of the notification.
    Cheers.

-- Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn
    Minds are like parachutes!
    They work best when open

    ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>?subject=faq]
    <mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> with the Subject:- faq

This email has been scanned by iomartcloud.
http://www.iomartcloud.com <%5C%22http://www.iomartcloud.com%5C%22>