[access-uk] Re: maestro and street talk

  • From: "yusuf" <hansel.osman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 11:20:47 +0100

Hi Pete, That definitely helps. Now all we need to know is what options will
visuaide offer for current trekker users to upgrade.

Just on the Bluetooth receiver, from what I have read some of them allow you
to change the battery because they use (well some of them use a nokia type
battery).

The bluetooth keyboard I read about had its own internal battery so didn't
take power from the PDa.

Oh were you talking about the bluetooth card in the PDa itself rather than
battery power for the actual GPS receiver or keyboard?

Power considerations is definitely an issue but saying that I think its good
that the amount of choice is increasing.

Cheers

Yusuf