[access-uk] lost codes for ms office.

  • From: "simon.dowling" <simodowl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 09:29:01 +0100

hi list, I have ms office 2000 I have the code for the first disks, but the photo package has a 10 digit code.
now, a friend says that it looks like a long strings of 1s but when he puts that code in, its saying invalid number.
I thought that using the first code on the first disk should work for all disks, this is clearly not the case.
so is this retrievable, or is it doomed to be a coaster for the rest of its life.
cheers!
Simon
owner of the winMX mailing list.
to join, send a blank email to: