[access-uk] Re: looknstop

  • From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 13:23:58 -0000

Hi Douglas, Oh I get sounds regularly, I only really noticed the problem
when I was unable to install the printer drivers.

I took a look in the log but couldn't really make much sense of it.

I have tried setting Look to show the messages as well as dinging, but you
only get a message of what is going on without being able to actually do
anything about it.

When I get a bit of time I'll have to sit down and look through the help
files
Yusuf