[access-uk] Re: looking for low vision aids/mono-mouse

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 14:10:50 -0000

Brilliant! thanks Ray and Trevor for that. I'll look at these websites. cheers.

Barry; the mouse you mentioned? is it really just £99? I ask as, I've seen this before, both a site village and are local blind society exhibition and the one's seen were retailed at over £400!

So, a cheaper version sounds good!

thanks again guys,

all the best,

Justin