[access-uk] Re: looking for info on distant learning courses

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 14:04:38 +0200

Hi Jackie

I have always wanted to go into networking, learning how the
internet works, websites etc, I was going to do a course
with Perth college some time back but the college was
diveringand dive ring and I found out that they had no idea
what a blind person needed, they kept asking me what help I
needed where as they should have been the experts and should
have been advising me, that was ten years or so back but it
is something I'd like to learn. I have contacted the rnib
because I am in France, it'll have to be done purely distant
learning, Loughborough does courses but it is basic, not the
level I am looking for and again I'd have to travel back and
forth, no good as somebody would have to travel with me
because of the wheelchair.

Thanks for your info, will have a look.

Regards

Adrien