[access-uk] Re: looking for full sized bluetooth keyboard for a window's tablet.

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 09:33:54 +0000

actually let the other guy get it I don't mind.

On 12/03/2014 00:36, Ibrahim Gucukoglu wrote:
Hi Kevin.

I have an Amazon basics keyboard I no longer use, this takes AAA
batteries and comes with a folding tablet stand, works with iPhone,
iPad, iPod and android tablets.  Please email me off list if interested,
I will sell it to you for a very modest price.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin Cussick
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2014 9:07 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] looking for full sized bluetooth keyboard for a
window's tablet.

Hi as the subject says does anyone have a good working full or as near
sized Bluetooth keyboard. I have 2 that both keyboards stopped working
with sticky keys that just don't work.one is a foldible one perex or
something like that so don't want that one Lol. the other one was my own
fault, I had it in a bag with loads of other stuff and some of the keys
fell off.

I would like one that just took normal battery's if this is possible.
thanks for any urls from amazon or what ever you may be able to provide.