[access-uk] Re: looking for android tutorials

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 14:45:51 +0200

Hi Vincent

Ok thanks for this.

Regards

Adrien

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Vincent Thacker
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2013 11:43 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: looking for android tutorials

Yes, there is a Google group, and like many things Google, the name doesn't
give you any clue about what it is. It's called Eyes Free and it's about
Android.

eyes-free+subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Warning, though: it's a very busy list. But I'm sure members will know of some
good tutorials.

Vince.

        Message Received: Oct 10 2013, 10:14 PM
        From: "Brendan Roache"
        To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        There is an e-mail list you can join but I don't have the e-mail
address.