[access-uk] Re: looking for a talking watch!

  • From: dudleym@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 14:40:51 +0100

There's plenty to choose from but the web site doesn't indicate the size ie. thickness or diameter of the watches and I can't find any links to an audio file to give and example of the output of the speech. A bit like purchaseing something just on the tiniest of description they offer.

Thanks anyway
Martin

CJ &AA MAY recently said:-

Try the Talking Watch Shop

www.talkingwatchshop.co.uk

They have radio controlled talking watches which are very attractive -
although I felt they were a little bulky (but my husband said they looked
very fashionable).

Alison