[access-uk] Re: looking for a radio

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 08:51:57 +0100

Hi Adrian

I know that British Wireless for the Blind sell the Concerto 2 which, from
my understanding, has everything on it including cassette, CD, DAB, and all
the other wavebands.  I don't know the price, but visit their website and
see what you make of it.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace