[access-uk] Re: looking for a phone for a friend

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 17:06:26 -0000

I think your neighbour could look at any of the ones at RNIB so have a look on-line and see if he can access these close to him. He is the only person who can decide what he can or cannot hear. Most phones these days have an external microphone. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxx>